Featuring a hanging terarrium planter, this canvas art print was originally hand painted by our in-house artist team, and now available as a reproduction stretched and ready-to-hang canvas art piece. If you look up close you can see the original and incredible brush stroke detailing from our artist's brush. Read more about our unique process (HERE). This artwork design is also available as a paper Art Print (framed or unframed). All stretched canvases are designed and made in Australia, and come ready to hang. We offer a rolled option for our international customers (shipped rolled in a tube). There is also an option to add a timber shadowbox floating wood frame (three colour options) for a more deluxe gallery look.
All prices are in Australian Dollars AUD$
- Proudly designed and made to order in Australia
- Premium poly/cotton artist's canvas
- Printed with quality UV fade resistant eco-friendly giclee inks
- Stretched onto a 4cm thick kiln-dried craft wood timber frame
- Arrives ready to hang on your wall
- Gallery-quality finish backing wire metal d-ring hooks
- All canvas edges have mirrored artwork, for a full wrap around effect of the design
- An option to add a 5cm deep oak shadowbox floating frame (natural oak, white or black timber)
- Care instructions: wipe down with a wet cloth
- On most sizes of our canvases the use of removable hooks eg 3M brand instead of traditional hooks is fine. This means no damage to walls, which is especially great for renters.
- All framed orders arrive safely wrapped within a protective box carton
- For International customers, we offer un-stretched (rolled canvas) options. Shipped in tube.
For Australian based customers: As all our products are custom made to order, please allow 2-4 weeks for production and delivery of your canvases Australia wide. for just $10 Flat Rate Shipping per order, nationwide, on all bulky framed items. Don't forget to sign up to our newsletter and receive a $10 discount code. **Free Shipping On All Orders Over $150
For more information on our products and FAQ, see (HERE)