FAQ / INFO
Where do you produce your artwork?
The Print Emporium's exclusive artwork range is all proudly designed in-house and custom printed and framed to-order in Australia. Our head office is based in Melbourne. For our Australian customers, we offer stretched ready-to-hang canvases, along with unframed or framed art prints. All our painted looking prints are from our original paintings, and we now sell high quality reprints as either a canvas or art print (framed options available). If you look up close you will see the brush strokes from our artists' brush.
Live outside of Australia? Worldwide shipping is available on all (unframed) Art Prints and Rolled Canvases (unstretched).
Read about our process here: ABOUT OUR PROCESS
How long does it take to receive artwork I purchase?
For Australian customers, we offer both unframed art prints, and also stretched canvases, and framed art prints. We ship our unframed prints rolled in a protective mailer tube, with Australia Post (regular post) with signature required on delivery. All framed items (canvases or framed prints) are safely shipped in protective boxes with Allied Express couriers for bulky items, or Sendle for unframed prints (sent in mailer tube). As our range is made to order, please expect 2-4 weeks for production and delivery to you for all framed items, or 1-2 weeks for unframed art prints as a guide.
For International customers: All unframed art prints and rolled canvas prints (unstretched) are shipped worldwide with Australia Post International Air Mail (5-7 day service), sent rolled in protective mailer tubes. Dispatch ex-Australia is approx 10-14 days from order, as a guide, as all prints are printed to-order. In busy seasonal times, some delays may occur, please allow this. All parcels are shipped with a tracking number and 'signature required' on delivery, to ensure safe arrival. Australia Post partners with all major postal services in each country, and a calling card will be left if the recipient is not at the delivery address at the time of delivery. Pickup can then be arranged at your nearest postal outlet.
For all orders, please note we will endeavour to get your order to you as soon as we can!
How much is shipping on each item if i buy on your website?
(All prices are in AUD$ Australian Dollars)
$10 Flat Rate Shipping on each bulky framed items (stretched canvas and framed art prints)
$5 Flat rate on all Unframed Paper Art Prints (rolled and shipped in a mailer tube).
NEW ZEALAND ORDERS:
$10 AUD Flat rate on all Unframed Art Prints & Rolled Canvases (shipped rolled in a mailer tube).
$15 AUD Flat rate on all Unframed Art Prints & Canvases (rolled and shipped in a mailer tube).
Do you ship internationally? And if so, which items?
Yes! But as listed above, currently for international customers we just offer our Art Prints (unframed) and printed Rolled Canvases (un-stretched), shipped in protective mailer tubes. This is due to the size/weight of framed bulky items, and also wood fumigation issues (in certain countries) as we use quality timber framing for both canvases and framed prints, we aren't able to cater to sending them overseas, we do hope you understand.
Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any q's or custom requests.
What framing options do you offer? (Australian customers only)
ABOUT OUR CANVASES:
- Proudly designed and made to order in Australia
- Premium poly/cotton artist's canvas
- Printed with quality UV fade resistant eco-friendly giclee inks
- Stretched onto a 40mm thick kiln-dried craft wood timber frame base
- Arrives ready-to-hang on your wall
- Gallery-quality finish backing wire metal d-ring hooks
- All canvas edges have mirrored artwork on all four sides, for a full wrap around effect of the design
- An option to add an oak shadowbox floating frame (natural oak, white or black timber) which is 50mm deep
- Care instructions: wipe down with a wet cloth (no harsh chemicals)
- Do not hang artwork in direct sunlight
- All orders arrive safely wrapped within a protective box carton
- On most sizes of our canvases the use of removable hooks eg 3M brand instead of traditional hooks is fine. This means no damage to walls, which is especially great for renters.
- For International customers, we offer un-stretched (rolled canvas) options. Shipped in tube.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept payment through Paypal, American Express, Visa or Mastercard Credit Card, and also AfterPay and ZipPay should you wish to buy now, pay later (in instalments). All options will be shown to you at checkout.
Do you have a physical store I can visit?
We currently operate online, so you are in our store. We are looking for stockist partners, so we would love you to recommend us to your favourite homewares stores in your local area, or send us a CONTACT form message if you think our range would suit a particular store. And keep in the loop with our newsletter with news and Australian pop-up events.
Do I receive a tracking number # once I place an order?
You sure do! We will advise your tracking number and carrier info once your order is dispatched. And should you wish to track your order you simply go to the Order Status section under your account. Or email email@example.com and we can happily help you out with any q's you may have
Once I have placed my order, can i change it or edit the shipping details?
Once an order is placed, it is usually sent to our warehouse right away, so generally once it is placed, we likely cannot change it as we may have started production! However feel free to email us to check if it is possible to do so. If you ever need to edit your shipping details just let us know. Please note, we ship with Allied courier for framed items, or Sendle for rolled prints in Australia, or Australia Post international for our international customers. For all framed items, we ask you put a Shipping Address eg place of business where someone can sign for the package with Allied couriers. Business workplace address is preferred. Goods cannot be left unattended. Art Prints (unframed) shipped in mailer tubes are sent with Australia Post International (international orders) or Sendle (Australian orders).
Do you offer wholesale / trade pricing?
Yes. Wholesale and trade pricing is available to approved applicants such as Retailers, Property Stylists, Architects, Interior Decorators, & Interior Designs. Please see more info on our wholesale page HERE to apply for wholesale access. One you are approved, we will be in touch with your account details. Please note: International wholesale / trade enquiries are also welcome, but please do note we only currently offer unframed Art Prints, and un-stretched Canvas overseas (unframed) for international customers.
What is your returns policy?
As all items are custom made to order, therefore once an order is placed, it is not possible to be refunded. We will replace or return your item, however, if goods are faulty, not as described on the website, or are different from a sample shown to you according to the Australian Consumer & Competition Act requirements. In order to return your item, please login to your account and select the "request return" option, you will be asked to give the reason for your return.
- We quality check goods before send, but in the rare event that your item is damaged in transit or arrives faulty please contact us with a description and photos of the damage or fault via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
- No repairs or replacements of damaged artworks will be offered if you fail to report damages within 24 hours of receiving the item.
- All returns must be received within 14 days of our approval to return the item, for Australian customers & 30 days for International customers.
- All returns must be received in original condition and packaging. We reserve the right to reject your return if this is not complied with.
- Please note, if your return does not meet our Returns Policy it shall be returned to you & you will be liable for the return postage cost. This also is the case for any goods returned to us without pre-authorisation and return approval.
- Any items purchased during promotional sale periods will NOT be eligible for return.
- Please note we do not credit original shipping costs unless the item is faulty or there was a dispatch error by The Print Emporium
- Our staff will endeavour to process all returns within 2-4 business days of receiving your return.
- The Print Emporium are very cautious when it comes to quality control and all items are thoroughly inspected before being sent out to our customers.
- Please note that all postage costs must be covered by the customer, unless the product is faulty, incorrectly dispatched by The Print Emporium or damaged in transit. We will replace any faulty product as quick as possible upon receipt of the initial faulty item.
Warranty of our products
All our products are quality controlled before we dispatch - and we pride ourselves on selling top quality products. We offer a 12 month product warranty on all framed items (Canvases and Framed Prints) only. Please note, we are not liable for any misuse of the products, and only accept returns if they meet our Returns Policy listed above. Please note, all canvas and art prints are not intended for use in direct sunlight, or will cause fading. We take no responsibility if you hang your artwork in direct sunlight, and it does this.
All text and images and product pictures remain copyright of The Print Emporium, and cannot be reproduced or used for any purpose without prior written consent.
Please note all images are worldwide copyright of THE PRINT EMPORIUM (2017). No artwork can be reproduced, copied or otherwise without our prior consent.